Specifically designed to allow extraordinary breathability, very suitable for continuous daily use. 100% National manufacturing.
- Bacterial Filtration (BFE)
- Very high breathability with a parameter of 20 Pascals / cm2. Far below the minimum parameters indicated in the UNE EN 14683: 2019 + AC 2019 regulation, which foresees a threshold of 60 Pa / cm2 -. Which means that it is a highly comfortable mask, which allows a very high respiration, allowing a pleasant and continuous use, without problems.
- Reusable. Responsible mask with the environment. Allows replacement of disposable masks. Easily washable and reusable (Washable 40 times in a conventional 60º cycle)
- Antibacterial and Hydrophobic. Tissue that neutralizes the proliferation of viruses and bacteria.
- 100% synthetic polyester fiber. The WHO does not recommend the use of cotton masks, as they allow the proliferation of viruses and bacteria.
- Comfort and Adaptability. Thanks to its super comfortable design. Easy adaptability. Soft elastics that do not catch the hair. With a metal piece in the nasal area for a better morphological adaptation.
-Fabrication process. For the manufacture of our masks, we have a production process that goes from the design, the fabric and the cut, to the manufacture of the mask. Allowing to have total control in the qualityand specifications of the product.
- Latex free.
- 100% Manufactured in the EU.
- Presentation in individual bags or boxes of 50 units.
- Sizes: available in XL, L, M, S, XS.
Instructions for Use and Washing
Composition 100% Synthetic Fiber Polyester
Washing is recommended before its first use. For reasons of comfort and hygiene, it is recommended not to use the mask for a time greater than 4 hours. Once used, it is recommended to wash the mask before using it again. The mask should be washed every time it gets dirty or wet.
Washing and Drying the Mask
For cleaning and disinfection of reusable hygienic masks, it is recommended to wash and disinfect the masks with normal detergent and water at a temperature of 60º (normal washing machine cycle).
Air dried. Do not use a tumble dryer.
Once dry, we recommend ironing at 150º for 15 seconds to activate the Antibacterial and Hydrophobic treatment. Do not iron the elastics.
It is a delicate garment. Gentle wash recommended. Do not mix with zippers, velcro, etc. that can damage the fabric.
Possibility of up to 40 washes.
Machine wash 60º normal cycle.
Maximum ironing 150º.
Do not dry clean.
Do not use bleach.
Do not tumble dry (air dry).
It is recommended to place the mask on bare skin (that is, without the presence of hair in contact with the user's skin and, for some people, shaved skin) and respect the following steps:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution before handling the mask.
2. Identify the top of the mask.
3. Position the mask on the face, at the level of the nose. Fit the nose clip to the nose.
4. Hold the mask from the outside and secure with the elastic on both sides of the ears.
5. Lower the lower part of the mask to the chin.
6. Check that the mask covers the chin.
7. Pinch the nose clip with both hands to fit the nose. Do not bend the nose clip for durability, it may break. Gently adapt to the proper shape.
8. Verify that the mask is fitted correctly. For this, it is necessary to verify the seal and the absence of respiratory discomfort. Once fitted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If the user needs to touch the mask, they must first wash their hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
To avoid contamination when removing a mask, the following steps should be taken:
1. Remove protective gloves (if used).
2. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
3. Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask.
4. If the mask is to be reused, follow the washing instructions correctly.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydroalcoholic solution.
Once the number is exceded maximum washes should be discarded.
Masks should be disposed of in a container fitted with a plastic bag, they can also be disposed of in biological waste containers.
For Child Size Masks (Sizes XS, S and M), adult supervision is necessary for the placement, use and removal of the mask.
This device is not a medical device, nor is it a personal protective equipment.
This product is not intended for a population without symptoms of disease.
The use of the mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by social distancing measures or others according to the indications of the competent authorities.
Test Report Results
Made in Spain by:
Mevasa Geotextiles, S.L.
Costa i Deu, 11-13. 08205. Sabadell. Barcelona. Spain.